Main Workshop DAYs (DAY 1, DAY 2, DAY 3)
The 14th WRIB will continue to feature the unique 3-DAY Main Workshop Sequential Program for those aiming for full immersion.
For those into certain focus, you have the flexibility to select only 2-DAY Main Workshop by choosing either 2-DAY Mass Spectrometry Track (DAY 1 & DAY 2) or 2-DAY LBA (incl. Flow & Emerging Technologies) Track (DAY 2 & DAY 3) based on your specific field of interest and learning needs.
Note: In the virtual format, Each Main Workshop DAY and Each Specialized/Training Session will be divided into 2 parts to be delivered in two days virtually instead of 1 day, except Main Workshop DAY 2 will be divided into 3 parts to be delivered in 3 days virtually to make sure plenty of time are dedicated to the WRIB Signature Regulators' Sessions including Regulators' Inputs and Regulators Panel Discussions.
(You can click on the area of each Main Workshop DAY below to see the details
Main Workshop DAY 1
- June 17, 2020, 11am - 4pm ET: Part 1
- June 18, 2020, 11am - 5pm ET: Part 2
- "Innovation in Small Molecules & Novel solution"
- "HRMS and Hybrid LCMS Assays"
- "Regulatory Challenges"
Main Workshop DAY 2A
- June 19, 2020, 11am - 4pm ET
2A: Application of Multiple Technologies to solve Complex Bioanalytical Issues including
- "PK Assays & Biodistribution, Biomarkers, Immunogenicity Assays and Gene Therapy"
Main Workshop DAY 2B & 2C
- June 22, 2020, 11am - 4pm ET: Part 1
- June 23, 2020, 11am - 4pm ET: Part 2
2B: Regulators' Advice and Regulators Panel Discussion with Major/Influential Regulatory Agencies on
- "Bioanalysis, BMV Guidance/Guidelines"
2C: Regulators' Advice and Regulators Panel Discussion with Major/Influential Regulatory Agencies on
- "Gene/Cell Therapy"
Main Workshop DAY 3
- June 24, 2020, 11am - 5pm ET: Part 1
- June 25, 2020, 11am - 5pm ET: Part 2
LBA, Flow Cytometry, qPCR and Emerging Technologies
- "PK Assays"
- "Biomarkers Assays"
- "Immunogenicity Assays"
- "Cell Therapy and Vaccine Assays"