Poster Abstract Submission is now CLOSED
Submision Deadline: January 20, 2020
Participating with a Poster in this international forum will allow you to present your advanced research to the global bioanalytical community, share your knowledge and expertise in bioanalysis, biomarkers, immunogenicity, Gene Therapy & Vaccines, and have open discussions with other colleagues on your cutting-edge research that could have an impact on the Drug Discovery and Development.
Poster Acceptance Criteria:
- Please ensure to highlight the Novelty of your Research in the submitted abstracts vs. already published/presented material (abstracts already presented at other conferences will NOT be accepted)
- Abstracts must be actual data-driven & Non-Commercial. They will be accepted based on: 1) Novelty 2) Relevance and 3) Quality of your Data/Research
Each attendee is permitted to present only ONE poster, and there is no restriction of the number of co-authorships.
Abstracts must have minimum 300 words in total including title, introduction, method, result and novel aspect.
Posters will be presentely virtually at 14th WRIB Virtual, and each Poster Presenter will have a Virtual Poster Page including the below contents:
- Poster abstract text
- Poster PDF file
- Poster Presentation with Powerpoint Slides in a Video MP4 File - you can create a few powerpoint slides for your poster, then record yourself presenting the slides and create a MP4 file to be uploaded here, so that attendees can watch you presenting your poster with slides instead of read your poster content
- Collet Business Cards - you will have a “Require More Information” button on your virtual poster page, so attendees can drop their business card/leave their email address to you if they like to receive more information from you
- Poser presenter will be directly positioned on the virtual poser page, so attendee can reach out to you directly there through text or to book a meeting with you (video chat). We strongly suggest you upload a nice picture with a big smile to invite attendees to “talk” to you during the Meeting!
- Your poster page will be available to all the attendees for the entire duration of the conference to make sure no one misses your poster! But don't worry in case you are not “at” your poster all the time. You will receive notifications if someone has reached out to you with questions
AGAIN Poster Award: There will be poster contest at the 14th WRIB Virtual, and presenters of 3 most outstanding posters will recieve a price of cash $800, as well as an interview by Bioanalysis Journal team, and appearing in a speical feature report in the Bioanalysis Journal and on Bioanalysis Zone.