Poster Spotlight Sessions
Considering the importance of the poster presentations at WRIB to maximize the sharing of knowledge, expertise and cutting-edge research of our poster presenters, WRIB will implement the Poster Spotlight for all poster presenters so that they can better interact with ALL the attendees on their posters - see below 8 Poster Spotlight Sessions:
- Monday Immunogenicity
- Monday LBA PK Assays
- Tuesday Hybrid Assays (IA-MS) & PAC-LCMS
- Tuesday Mass Spec of Large Molecules & Oligonucleotides
- Thurday LBA Critical Reagents, Tissue Analysis, Pegylated Drugs, Automation
- Thurday Mass Spec Small Molecules
- Friday LBA/qPCR Oligonucleotides, Oncolytic Virus, Gene Expression
- Friday Mass Spec SM Biomarkers & Oligonucleotides
All the posters presented at 15th WRIB are selected based on the below strict criteria:
- Please ensure to highlight the Novelty of your Research in the submitted abstracts vs. already published/presented material (abstracts already presented at other conferences will NOT be accepted);
- Abstracts must be actual data-driven & Non-Commercial;
- Abstracts will be accepted based on 1) Novelty, 2) Relevance, and 3) Quality of your Data/Research.
AGAIN Poster Award: There will be poster contest at the 15th WRIB like in previous years, and presenters of 3 most outstanding posters will each recieve a cash price of $1000, as well as an interview by Bioanalysis Journal team, and appearing in a speical feature report in the Bioanalysis Journal and on Bioanalysis Zone.
Click to View Last WRIB's Poster Award Winners on a Special Feature Article published by Journal Bioanalysis